90 years precision in plastic

Historie

Founding of the company "Presswerk ROS" by engineer Hermann Ros

1926

Purchase of the first injection molding machine for thermoplast processing

1948

Death of the company founder and continuation of the company by his wife Grete Ros

1950

Werner Ros, Peter Ros and Manfred Ros: the 2nd generation enters the company

ab 1970

First order from the automotive industry

1986

Entry into the multi-component technology

1994

Production start for the new production plant in the Thuringian town Ummerstadt

1996

Purchase of the "Kunststofftechnik Schnitzler"

1997

Certification according to DIN ISO 9001

1999

Opening of the paint shop at the plant in Ummerstadt

2000

Introduction of the new level technology for injection molds

2001

Receipt of TT Award of GVK at the plastics exhibition in Dusseldorf

2004

Certification according to TS 16949

Award for quality and cooperation as supplier of the year by the company Intier Automotive

2005

Development of the multi-embossing process for thermosetting tools

2006

Foundation of the ROS CZECH s.r.o. in north Bohemia, Most

Receipt of TT Award of GVK at the plastics exhibition in Dusseldorf

 

2007

Entry of 3rd generation in the company: Claudia Ros, Eberhard Ros and Stefan Ros

Production of thermoset moldings with tolerances in the μ-range

Use of the first full-electric injection molding machine

2008

First series project for an automotive OEM

2011

Certification according to DIN EN ISO 14001 and DIN EN ISO 50001

Certification according to TS 16949 at ROS Czech s.r.o

2013

Awarded as a key supplier of Brose Fahrzeugteile GmbH & Co. KG

Introduction of the new technology Long-glass-fiber-direct-compounding

Receipt of Innovation Award of GVK/TecPart at the plastics exhibition in Dusseldorf

90th company anniversary

2016

Awarded with the Brose Innovation Award Europe for excellent development cooperation

2017

Plant Coburg successfully relocated to Wassergasse 32

2018
Top

This website uses cookies.More